Information We Collect
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site, such as when registering for an account or subscribing to receive services or notifications. This includes your name, email address, telephone number, payment details (if applicable), and any other information you may provide.
- Information that we collect when you use our mobile applications, websites, or services, such as your IP address and geographical location.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and the fulfillment of your orders.
- Information from surveys which we use to help us improve and develop our services.
- Records of any correspondence between us, such as emails or customer service inquiries.
- Information obtained from cookies, which are text files placed on your device used to collect standard internet log information and visitor behavior, in order to monitor website use and performance. This information is anonymous and does not identify a particular individual. We use this information to help us improve website usability.
- Any other personal information you provide to us in connection with our services, such as when registering for an account or entering competitions.
- Details of visits made to our websites, the pages viewed and any resources accessed.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also collect information from third parties such as advertising networks to provide tailored content or to measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
- We may combine any of these types of data and use it for marketing purposes, such as understanding our customers’ preferences and interests, or for understanding our user base as a whole.
- We may also use this data to evaluate and improve the usability of our websites, products, and services. We may analyze visitor behavior on our website in order to better understand how visitors interact with us. This analysis may include gathering data from third-party analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Adobe Omniture.
- We may also use personal information that you have provided for marketing purposes, such as sending emails or other communications about products and services in which visitors may be interested. We intend to provide you with choices regarding certain uses of your personal information. You can opt-out from receiving promotional emails from us by following the unsubscribe instructions included in each email.
- We may provide third parties with aggregate statistics about our visitors, usage patterns and related site information. This data does not include any personal information that can be used to identify a specific user of our sites. We may also release your personal information in response to court orders, subpoenas, or when required by law to do so.
- We may provide third party service providers with access to your personal information for the purpose of performing services on our behalf. We use third-party service providers to provide web hosting and data storage solutions, order processing and payment processing services, email distribution services, analytics and marketing support, and customer service. In addition, we may share your personal information with third-party partners for joint marketing purposes or in order to offer additional products or services that you might find of interest.
- We may also provide information about our users in aggregate form to third parties for various purposes such as product development, research, advertising or marketing. We may also share aggregate or anonymous information with other third parties, such as advertisers, publishers and business partners for marketing or promotional purposes.
- We may also transfer your data in the event of a sale, merger, dissolution or other similar corporate transaction involving all or part of our business; provided that any third party to which we transfer your personal information agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions set out in this Policy.
- Finally, we may also use your personal information to provide you with new services, products or promotional offers. You can opt-out of any promotional offers that are sent to you at any time by following the instructions included in the offer.
We take every reasonable step to protect your personal information from misuse and unauthorized access. We have adopted appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to maintain the security of your personal information.
Your personal information will only be stored for as long as is necessary for the purpose(s) for which it was collected or for a longer period if required by applicable laws. If you request, we will delete your personal information from our records within 30 days of receipt of such request. If you have any questions or concerns about our use of your personal information, please contact us by emailing info(at) [email protected]. We will respond to your inquiry promptly and take appropriate action based on the nature of the request.